neděle 12. června 2011

Russia 2011: English version


RUSSIA (Россия) 2011: Team, Group & Individual Youth Injection

"Make yourself comfortable in your life"

...ENGLISH VERSION...


Weird World, is it a matter of consequence? Who knows but I am sure that I love it how it is and I would never exchange it for anything. What a beautiful personal development:-)

It started by sending application form and becoming an alternate. And somebody canceled his participation on the International Training Course “VOLUNTEER MESSENGER” organized by SFERA, INEX-SDA and Alternative-V in one end of the world near Nizhny Novgorod.

So I tried. Ten days before seminar started my fight with bureaucracy on the embassy and thanks to VIP Tours I won it. 19.5. I pick up my visa , air-ticket and I didn´t go to sleep in order to have more interesting traveling..

I took tree planes. I could shit in Frankfurt and Hamburg within two hours, two times I fell asleep before the plane took off…

Welcome to Moscow! Bus from airport, till now I know that everything will be sooo big and that I will see only little part. I succeded in finding marshutka to Bratislavskaya and first night I spend in the apartment of my kind host Sasha.

Let´s take it in a little bit different way and take a look at country by eyes of person who directly creates his opinion according to things which one see..

RUSSIANS:

- are shiting in a bus

- are recycling nothing

- are throwing garbage from the windows

- speak only Russian

IN RUSSIA

- is everything possible

- you can get a lift from locomotive

- trucks has on left side double wheel and on the right side only single

- is forbidden to take photos in metro

- is prohibited to drink on the street but everybody do

- you can´t buy vodka from 22:00 to 10:00

- are all the conductors angry

- is in every meal dill and mayonnaisie

- there is expensive beer and cheap cigarets

Is it true? It can be, or not? Who knows:-) Is there something like Russia? Can you say you know Russia after few days there? You can.. if you want.. There will be some answers in the text below. But FACT is, that Russians are shiting in a bus, no questions about it!

MY STORY

I am coming to Moscow without idea how all this will finish. But I am open minded so I gonna check it out! And it is big, metro, streetes, hangovers.. But as well nice, the metro in Moscow was the most beautiful I´ve ever seen. Even I one time did trip along the circle (metro map) just for fun. There are few pictures in the gallery althought taking photos in Moscow metro is forbiden!

I run across 7 line wide road with no touching any wheel but I didn´t se seňor Lenin. Why? Because I didn´t feel like staying in that awful queue. And why I didn´t see Kremlin? Because my ISIC is expired and I didn´t feel like paying adult entry fee:-) I didn´t grown up to this stage yet..

Weekend in Moscow is over and I go to Kazanski vagzal take a night train to Nizhny Novgorod. There are messengers and frisbee aliens everywhere. It is so simple to find some alco-sparingpartners for the trip. Clear was that we came to seminar to learn how to spread the idea of volunteerism and second group came to play frisbee.. Finally we ended all the alcohol and went to sleep for a hour and half..

INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE "VOLUNTEER MESSENGER"

Whaaaat? One week seminar for 22 party_cipants from 11 countries. We were non formaly learning basic trainer skills. We were extending our knowledge about ways how to raise awereness and deepen the understanding of volunteers about volunteering. All this to be able transmit volunteering message to current and potential volunteers. We were creating our own acitivities, workshops etc. which we can use in the future. We were one week in a tiny village Dzerzhinets. Working quite hard but in a very nice ballanced rythm and in a amazing environment and atmosphere.

Sometimes there were little parties in the night ending in the morning. Some of the conversations were nonsense so I enjoyed talking shit and was so happy and primitive that I didn´t realize that this can finish one day. One day I ended party on the sofa in seminar room and mosquitos were so nice to me and shared their experience with me. I got from them cca 10 bites to my head so I was swollen not only from Okskoje beer but ass well from mosquito contribution.

The other day I had checkrussian hangover but I was active anyway because not to be pozitive and active was against our rules and I love rules.

Whole week was for me absolutely incredible thanks to trainers and as well participants. We created very special and nice atmosphere and interaction with group, team, and with individuals was huge life experince for me. True is that in a very short time we can do a lot and extablish nevereneding connections.

After the seminar we had so nice after party which was lasting from Monday to Wednesday. We were slowly loosing last members, improving our skills of drinking Rusic beer, I was exploring Nizhny Novgorod and it wasn´t end althouth I haven´t finished yet.

Childrenz day, 1.6.2011: HITCHHIKING IN RUSSIA is about to start

Is it possible everywhere? Yes, if you want! So let´s try to move my ass. Good bye Lukas & Elizabeta! Bongiorno autostop adventure! Important things were happening close to dirty canal when I taking picture of it. Chating with train-driver who asked me why I want to have a photo of dirty canal.. He ofered me free a ride in locomotive in the evening to Vladimir. I decided to try hitchiking.. After more than one hour I decided to read fantastic letters I got from messenger sister&bros and I turned back to Nizhny. Meeting with Lukas, two beers, full communication assistance and at 22:30 I entered the locomotive, hide myself for a while and trip started! At two o´clock in the morning building tent close to train station in Vladimir..

Second day, 2.6.2011: Vladimir - Suzdal - Ivanovo - nowhere - Jaroslav - ?

Bongiorno Vladimir, show me your secret to be able to continue. I didn´t penetrate to Vladimir very much but town is really beautiful and atmosphere as well. Kvas on the street, bus till the north end of town, to walk 15km was nonsense. Russians didn´t tolerate leadership of trains in my hitchiking story and they started to stop their cars for me.

Come on, Suzdal! Really pretty, touristic and small. Have a look and go to the end of town. Hitchiking with babuskas who took bus later. I didn´t tolerate to be sober so when we stoped with Kiril for a tea I decided for beer and penetrate on the bottom very soon because it was hot like in Russia.

Invanovo, two pirozky, on third try I succeded in penetrating into marshutka 129 and frrr to the end of the town. Amazing timing and I am leaving marshutka exactly on the place where it turns out of my direction. After five minutes I am in a car heading to halfway direction Jaroslav. Nobody is stoping, no water, total fatigue and feeling that something big will happen.. Partly sleeping on the bag and it is here. Dima and his two sons, Jan and Slava. They go from Ural to Sankt-Petersburg, I have lift for 900km. We crossed Jaroslav and went to sleep, they in a car, I in my incredible tent which saved my life from mosquitos!

Third day, 3.6.2011: Jaroslav - Sankt Petersburg (Piter)

Come on! 800km: one day, one car! We wake up early in the morning, it doesn´t looks like finish at all but it looks like Finland! Forest everywhere. When I can see some village I have to smile, this is the asbestos paradise, there is a eternit on every second roof. For asbestos fan like me great experience. Go on, trash is flying from our windows, LADA has no problem to go 100km/hour on this shitty road, punk, crazyness...

We follow truck which has double wheel on the left side and single on the right side, incredible overtakes - nobody is afraid of anything, police is not visible in this area, so what...

44 hours since I entered the locomotive. Cca 1300km behind me and I am here in Piter. Second couch request with no answer, I go to town anyway. And it is beautiful, sights, wouderful buildings, parks everywhere. It is almost midnight, there is no dark and I need to hide myself somewhere and spend night on place where nobody could see me. So I go to metro endstation. In wagon I give 10 rubles to two guys who play on the djembe and clarinet. Shopping centre is awsome but I prefer to penetate into bush and sleep well till the morning.


Fourth day 4.6.2011: Piter + transport to Balsoj Novgorod and Moscow

Wow, this is overbutifulled town! Rivers, chanels, breathing the atmosphere, running with my backpack.. Half past four bus finally bus to Balsoj Novgorod, before one Ochota (8% beer) so no problem to fall asleep.. In Novgorod saurma (kebab) and 4 beers, again two Ochotas) and let´s take night train to Moscow. After chating with gipsy businessman, writing diary and drinking all the beers there was no problem to fall asleep again:-)

Fifth day, 5.5.2011 + last day 6.6.2011 : Moscow

I came to Leningradsky vagzal at 4:50am. Just sitting on the square, Moscow in waking up, metro is not open yet, people waiting, I am smoking, making autopicture.. everything is exactly on right place. Whole day is maximaly relaxed.. just to buy vodka, packet of cigarets, kvas and I can go home... To smoke a cigarette on the airport, with Aiden!:-)

THE END

I hope you like the article and will folow another articles I will produce in English.. if there will be some:-) Just keep in your mind that Russians are shitting in a bus.. Czech this picture! Btw Checks, Germans, Spanish and other nationalities are shitting in a bus as well. Have you ever seen a bus with a toilet inside? Be careful with the first impression.. Where is the true?

Photos from Russia trip 2011:

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat